Official Site of {JSA} The Gaming Team Known as the Jedi~Sith~Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My vision of JSA...

3 posters

Go down

My vision of JSA... Empty My vision of JSA...

Post by {JSA}CF_.X. Mon May 28, 2012 5:08 pm

A few things...(pause) Twisted Evil

{JSA}CF_.X.
{JSA}CF_.X.
The Original Badass

Me Gustas : 3

Back to top Go down

My vision of JSA... Empty Re: My vision of JSA...

Post by {JSA}SPMJ_Blake Mon May 28, 2012 5:38 pm

Should be good.

{JSA}SPMJ_Blake

Me Gustas : 2

Back to top Go down

Post by {JSA}CF_.X. Sun Jun 17, 2012 12:07 pm

Ok,i think that was a long enough pause...

Well,now that most everyone is back around the sight.It's like this,i want to go back to gaming,like it was.Fun.,Casual with your friends.And i know that alot of us are spread out on differnt consols and are on to differnt games.But it was very humbling to me to hear people going out to get a mic or a new disc to play the SWBF2.And one person had to get a ps2.Thank you all for that.But lets be real about SWBF2,She old and like i said,most people have next gen consols.Yes,i will play this game for some time yet,but not like we use to.Time for JSA to move forward,it was that time 3 or so years ago and with all your help JSA will.What ever system your on,what ever game your into,your all JSA to me.I hope to buy the PS3 next week if uncle sam gives me my money.

Things are going to move slow,this i know.We must all get things back in a fluid form,and to do this we must all work together.We got to get times and all that back together and that is what the forums are for,use them.JSA will be useing a Councel,one or two guys can not do everything.I have known you all for sometime and trust and respect your judgemant.If you see a good player and you think he might fit into JSA,get him by the site.As we get things down,we got to pull in new guys on what ever game we are on.Peice by peice JSA will rise again,And JSA Will Getting back the old ways of yesterday.I am in no rush and we need to be selective about the moves that JSA makes.I have now and always will have an open door policy to any JSA members,You need call me or get a hold of me some how,np.I value each and everyone you as friends and Clan mates.

I would like us to get big enough that we have several servers in what ever games we are into at the time.I have big hopes,i really want to get a gaming community started,with the people we have now at the core of it.We got a good group of people.I have got some great friends here and could not really see me gaming with anyone else.As i said JSA will be using a councel,if you were a member and like to have a hand in things,please PM me or Kaze.The ranking system is going to re-dong and simpled down.You do not have to hold a rank to be a member of JSA,Ranked members will be those who want to have a direct hand in JSA,i.e.,a councel member,game leader or even a division leader(more to follow on those titles).

I must say one more thing,I am Sorry.I feel as though i let some of you down at one point or another.I hope regain that in witch i lost,i blame myself for the spilt JSA/Hit.I should have set a better example to those players of what JSA is and it come with my tag.I am going to put my heart Back into this clan,with the heart and great friends like yourself.JSA can not go wrong...

Humbly...
{JSA}CF_.X.

{JSA}CF_.X.
{JSA}CF_.X.
The Original Badass

Me Gustas : 3

Back to top Go down

Post by {JSA}.:TROOPER:.{JEDI} Fri Jun 22, 2012 7:54 pm

cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers
{JSA}.:TROOPER:.{JEDI}
{JSA}.:TROOPER:.{JEDI}

Me Gustas : 0

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum