Official Site of {JSA} The Gaming Team Known as the Jedi~Sith~Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

To The Clan...

+2
GuN-Sh0T
{JSA}CF_.X.
6 posters

Go down

To The Clan... Empty To The Clan...

Post by {JSA}CF_.X. Sat Jul 23, 2011 11:01 am

Well,first i am going to tell everyone i am sorry,i lost site of something guys,as pointed out in the history.I am back on track now,i want to put things back together.I have a plan...I will make a good post about thinhgs before i leave today.But as it stands right now i will only be on on saturdays.So i will be working there those who would help us.More to follow,all take heart for our clan,JSA will around forever,but will be starting something newby spring.....more to follow...
{JSA}CF_.X.
{JSA}CF_.X.
The Original Badass

Me Gustas : 3

Back to top Go down

To The Clan... Empty Re: To The Clan...

Post by GuN-Sh0T Fri Jul 29, 2011 12:30 am

Glad to see that X and {JSA} are back! Very Happy

GuN-Sh0T

Me Gustas : 0

Back to top Go down

Post by {JSA}CF_.X. Sat Jul 30, 2011 11:32 am

GuN-Sh0T wrote:Glad to see that X and {JSA} are back! Very Happy

Aw gunny glad to hear from you...
{JSA}CF_.X.
{JSA}CF_.X.
The Original Badass

Back to top Go down

Post by {JSA}CF_.X. Sat Jul 30, 2011 2:50 pm

Ok guys....

For right now i want everyone to get in contact with everyone they can,the thing right know is to network,network,network...We need to get in touch with everyone and find out where they are and what system,i have been gone for some time.I am going to count on you all to help me out.I will be back in full control in the spring of 2012.That a bit of time yet.So everyone do what they can on what ever system you are on.I am in contact with A'den and his is going to take charge of the Xbox side as well as BR1 will be helping him as well.And i am calling Some JSA vets for the PS3 side,namely Bolt,N4SIR and the one and only first lady of JSA herself DEADGIRL.I have full confidence in these people as should you all.for now like i said work through them and get in touch with everyone you can...
{JSA}CF_.X.
{JSA}CF_.X.
The Original Badass

Back to top Go down

Post by Slabs Sun Jul 31, 2011 2:42 am

X of the Jedi Sith Alliance...

Are you ever going to go away? Probably not.

Good luck bringing JSA back. JSA has always had a presence on the Battlefront, even if you guys weren't around. You guys have always been friends of me and whatever clan I was apart of. The JSA/SWA split was a smooth transition and thats a rarity on this game, and that shows how great of a team you are. Its been 5 years now and we are all still around...here's to 5 more! Just thought id leave a few words of encouragement.

Slabs
Slabs
Slabs

Back to top Go down

Post by angel_wing Mon Aug 08, 2011 1:42 am

I miss JSA, im here to help if needed.

angel_wing

Back to top Go down

Post by {JSA}CCL_VOODOO Mon Aug 08, 2011 3:37 pm

wanna join back in? We have all kinds of games...
{JSA}CCL_VOODOO
{JSA}CCL_VOODOO
Formerly {JSA}CL_A'den

https://joinjsa.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by angel_wing Mon Aug 15, 2011 4:39 pm

yep. I'm just playing black ops on ps3 right now.

angel_wing

Back to top Go down

Post by {JSA}CCL_VOODOO Tue Aug 16, 2011 5:31 pm

nice nice, if you jump to the application section for record keeping purposes and fill that out youll be on a roster in no time.
{JSA}CCL_VOODOO
{JSA}CCL_VOODOO
Formerly {JSA}CL_A'den

Back to top Go down

Post by {JSA}CF_.X. Sat Aug 20, 2011 9:56 am

Slabs wrote:X of the Jedi Sith Alliance...

Are you ever going to go away? Probably not.

Good luck bringing JSA back. JSA has always had a presence on the Battlefront, even if you guys weren't around. You guys have always been friends of me and whatever clan I was apart of. The JSA/SWA split was a smooth transition and thats a rarity on this game, and that shows how great of a team you are. Its been 5 years now and we are all still around...here's to 5 more! Just thought id leave a few words of encouragement.

Slabs

Truly nice to hear from some old school vets man...

And for the record,no,notta,never going away,beside you would miss me...LOL.And JSA...Well along time ago i was recruited and became a founder.And i will remain JSA till i am done and we are working getting things back up to par.Saddly i will not be a full speed personally till the next spring.A few a of my old school vets and some of JSA's new genaration are working on this for me in my abcence.Look forward to running into you of the feild of combat,until then may the force be will you... Twisted Evil
{JSA}CF_.X.
{JSA}CF_.X.
The Original Badass

Back to top Go down

Post by {JSA}CF_.X. Sat Aug 20, 2011 10:01 am

angel_wing wrote:I miss JSA, im here to help if needed.

Wow,hey bro how's it going man?Well,still here hanging in there.It would be great to have you on the team man in anyway you can help.Bolt and N4SIR are working in the PS3 area.I will have them contact you pleace list you gamer info on the app if you have not yet.Look forward to hearing from you man... Twisted Evil
{JSA}CF_.X.
{JSA}CF_.X.
The Original Badass

Back to top Go down

Post by angel_wing Wed Aug 24, 2011 12:20 am

{JSA}CL_.X. wrote:

Wow,hey bro how's it going man?Well,still here hanging in there.It would be great to have you on the team man in anyway you can help.Bolt and N4SIR are working in the PS3 area.I will have them contact you pleace list you gamer info on the app if you have not yet.Look forward to hearing from you man... Twisted Evil

I'm good X, nice to see u. I would love to help bring JSA back, and I am looking forward to when u return full time. I'm here to help any way I can.

angel_wing

Back to top Go down

Post by {GOR}Tyrlan Wed Nov 02, 2011 4:35 pm

I can see that this is a few months old. Out of laziness because I don't much want to make a different topic, and with the hope that you're still around to see this response; long time no see X.

I'm still around yes... so is GOR... not so much on Bf2 anymore though. We have maybe 5 members who still play on occasion, including myself. But on PS3 games such as Battlefield 3, soon-to-be Modern Warfare 3, etc, we're strong.

Maybe one day we'll be able to fight on the front again... maybe not. Talking of course on mic would be impossible for me anyway because my mic is... screwed and I don't see much point in getting a new one now.

Anyway, hope to speak with you sometime again. Cool

And hey all, at least I remember you all, if you don't remember me...

Oh well. Additional shoutouts to Bigred, N4sir, Officermario, (and whoever else I've neglected to mention). How've you all been?

{GOR}Tyrlan

Back to top Go down

Post by {JSA}CF_.X. Thu Nov 03, 2011 4:14 pm

long time man,i am still around myself,but not a full power yet.I will be relaunching JSA in the spring of 2012.I plan to go multi platform.And although we not battle on the front.Are paths shall meet again,until then... Twisted Evil
{JSA}CF_.X.
{JSA}CF_.X.
The Original Badass

Back to top Go down

Post by {GOR}Tyrlan Fri Nov 04, 2011 12:07 am

Cool, until then, then. Cool

{GOR}Tyrlan

Back to top Go down

Post by {JSA}CF_.X. Fri Nov 04, 2011 3:36 pm

angel_wing wrote:
{JSA}CL_.X. wrote:

I'm good X, nice to see u. I would love to help bring JSA back, and I am looking forward to when u return full time. I'm here to help any way I can.

I will be back i the Driver seat by next spring and plan to re-launch JSA on the mutli platform i have been wanting to do for years.i got people in both Xbox as well as ps3 and i have been doing some PC gaming on sat until i get out.So where do you see yourself in?ps3 or Xbox or PC?
{JSA}CF_.X.
{JSA}CF_.X.
The Original Badass

Back to top Go down

Post by {JSA}CCL_VOODOO Sat Nov 05, 2011 12:16 am

XBOX!
{JSA}CCL_VOODOO
{JSA}CCL_VOODOO
Formerly {JSA}CL_A'den

Back to top Go down

Post by {JSA}CF_.X. Sat Nov 05, 2011 9:59 am

{JSA}CL_A'den wrote:XBOX!

Aden,we need to add Xbox and ps3 forums as well as pc to our site.in the spring whem we re-launch JSA i would also like to make a new site.i was thinking about buying a .com.what do you think?i will try to add the new forums to tthe site today,but i only have 8 hours to play so i lkike to try and play.i now have kaze and rogue in battle star galictica and kaito my join us.if i do not get things startted to day on the site can you gat to it?

Also i wanted to add a new group to the adim,all the people whho have been on the site resently,they way we can send out news letter to those who have started to come back and so on...
{JSA}CF_.X.
{JSA}CF_.X.
The Original Badass

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down