Official Site of {JSA} The Gaming Team Known as the Jedi~Sith~Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Greetings from TeamJOG

2 posters

Go down

Greetings from TeamJOG Empty Greetings from TeamJOG

Post by JOG_Yamil Wed Jul 03, 2013 8:40 pm

Hi everybody first of all i came as an ambassador of JOG i've been with my clan since SWBFII and is great news that the new battlefront is coming i invite you to visit our website teamjog.com so we can make of battlefront 3 another tight and big community like before.. i still remember some clan matches with you guys i use to be the sniper of our team..

What are you guys expecting from BFIII? i hope they bring the jedi/sith part again and that the conquest classes remain the same

we are also going to be in Battlefield 4 and CoD ghosts

hope to hear from you guys

JOG_YAMIL

JOG_Yamil

Me Gustas : 0

Back to top Go down

Greetings from TeamJOG Empty Re: Greetings from TeamJOG

Post by Rimsh0t Tue Oct 15, 2013 4:45 pm

Hi Yamil. Thanks for checking in! It looks like we are also starting to gear up for the new game!! It is an exciting time, indeed.

As for my expectations, I do not expect things to be as amazing as SWBF2 for a couple reasons. For one, most of us are older. I started playing battlefront 2 when I was 14 years old, and that was the year the game came out. Now I am nearly 23 and looking to get life moving. I'm sure there are many more like this, to where people might not be able to dedicate hours after school to playing with their clan. Lastly, I cannot see how the community can possibly compare to what it was in SWBF2. In those times, online console gaming was very new. It was such a small amount of players, that it was possible to keep tabs on every clan in the game. Now, online gaming was truly massive. However, what we should do is create a league based off of the originals, those that played the many years of Battlefront like myself and the many others. Our community we once had is still possible in this environment.

Thanks again for stopping by!

-Rimshot
Rimsh0t
Rimsh0t

Me Gustas : 0

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum